Note 1: Some projects are planned for several months. These will be listed twice: first would be either the starting point of its development or the first fully functional prototype, second being a point of release (if it is planned for release).
Note 2: It doesn't include texts/videos I have planned since I don't have any exact plans/order for them.
Note 3: Not all of the projects are properly explained here (and I did not intend to explain them here). You can ask me directly if you want to know the details (or you'll get them eventually, when the project will be near the final stage).
Note 4: This page will be updated occasionally, when stuff happens.
DPC2021 Reports Hub - done
LRG2API updates - done
Rendered hero images for Courier - done
Infographic Generator - mostly done
LRG2 2.17.0: heroes winrate over multiple days, heroes winrate with game duration, heroes winrate vs number of matches played by player with the hero - done
Collab with Topson - mostly done
Blog post: Player experience stats
Guame 3.0.0 - discontinued
- Lurker API and UI
- Simon Core + Live matches API and UI
- League of Legends reports experiment (Nami node)
- Blog post: Player experience stats 7.29 follow up (waiting for the patch to settle)
- Video (RU): Player experience stats (waiting for blog post follow up)
- Blog post: More about items stats
- Profile badge styled item icons - 17/23
- Rendered hero images for Courier - additional re-runs, neutral creeps, lane creeps
- Spectral Hub UI 1.5 (Kamina)
- Simon Engine (data processors and API)
- Improved LRG2API daemon (should significantly reduce load and processing times)
- Sampletext 0.7.0
- Guides section (with dota guides, synced with Nerds Hero Builds)
- Tools section
- Hero Board Tool 2.0 (including export/import of dota 2 in-game hero grid config and possibly a better sharing/sync option)
- Sampletext 1.1.0
September and later
And then what?
I don't have idea. Most likely working on Simon. And most likely most of these plans will get changed throughout the year / projects will be postponed. I already have plenty of stuff to work on throughout the year.
Some things I consider making, but have no idea if I really want to
- Discord version of notifier bot