Note 1: Some projects are planned for several months. These will be listed twice: first would be either the starting point of its development or the first fully functional prototype, second being a point of release (if it is planned for release).
Note 2: It doesn't include texts/videos I have planned since I don't have any exact plans/order for them.
Note 3: Not all of the projects are properly explained here (and I did not intend to explain them here). You can ask me directly if you want to know the details (or you'll get them eventually, when the project will be near the final stage).
Note 4: This page will be updated occasionally, when stuff happens.
DPC2021 Reports Hub - done
LRG2API updates - done
Rendered hero images for Courier - done
Infographic Generator - mostly done
LRG2 2.17.0: heroes winrate over multiple days, heroes winrate with game duration, heroes winrate vs number of matches played by player with the hero - done
Collab with Topson - mostly done
Blog post: Player experience stats
Guame 3.0.0 - discontinued
July - August?
- Item builds based on progression tree - required for Lurker API, working on it
- League of Legends reports experiment (Nami node)
- Lurker API and UI (API is partially done, depends on item builds stuff)
- Pre-TI10 report + blog post, stuff like that
- Blog post: More about items stats
- Spectral Hub UI 1.5 (Kamina)
- Rendered hero images for Courier - additional re-runs, neutral creeps, lane creeps
- Guides section (with dota guides, synced with Nerds Hero Builds)
- Hero power spikes based on item builds
- Profile badge styled item icons - Mostly done, just some minor ones left (that you won't see in stats anyway)
- Blog post: Player experience stats 7.30 follow up (waiting for the patch to settle)
- Video (RU): Player experience stats (waiting for blog post follow up)
- Simon Core + Live matches API and UI
- Improved LRG2API daemon (should significantly reduce load and processing times)
- Sampletext 0.5.0
- Draft simulator / game
- Tools section
- Hero Board Tool 2.0 (including export/import of dota 2 in-game hero grid config and possibly a better sharing/sync option)
- Sampletext 0.7.0
- Simon Engine (data processors and API)
- New Spectral.gg main page
- Spectral.gg blog and news section
And then what?
I don't have idea. Most likely working on Simon. And most likely most of these plans will get changed throughout the year / projects will be postponed. I already have plenty of stuff to work on throughout the year.
Some things I consider making, but have no idea if I really want to
- Discord version of notifier bot